Monday, December 22, 2008

Childs Faith

Yesterday morning Konleigh got up not feeling so well. As we were getting ready for church I asked her if she would like to be prayed for. She said that she would because she knew Jesus would heal her. When we got to church we went to our pastor who is crazy about the kids and told him that she wasnt feeling well and wanted to be prayed for. As church began and he asked her to come down front, she had the faith that she was gonna feel better. All afternoon she laid around. Our Christmas Program was last night. I was so afraid she wasn't gonna be able to do her part. She was amazing. She was the youngest one and she did her part like she was as old as the rest of them. She sang her song with everything she had in her. I am so proud of her. After church so said, I made it through the program. Jesus helped me. I had to moma, Sis. Rhonda (her Sunday school teacher) said it was for Jesus. Children can get through things that we don't think they will.

I've been going on about Konleigh doing so well. Summer did awesome too. They got on that platform and performed like they did it everyday. I am very proud of my girls. Just had to do a little bragging. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey Sister, How have you all been? I just happened to find you through Julie's blog. I trust all is well with you all, We have recently moved to the metroplex and we are loving it. It seems when you know your in the will of God nothing else matters!! Tell all the kids that Sis. Mandy says Hi!